Printable Flyer & Check List Public Servants & Site Map
Profiting from Diseases, Sickness and Deaths......
As a retired physician⇊
....For Living to a ripe old age..avoid Doctors & Hospitals & Learn Nutrition & Herbs. Dr. Alan Greenburg, MD.
- It's NOT the following that is the leading cause of death worldwide but
- industries of misdirection & deceptions for profits above right that are!!
According to the CDC’s latest report
- Heart disease: 635,260
- Cancer: 598,038
- THE TRUE 3RD LEADING CAUSE OF-
- -DEATH WAS OMITTED FROM THIS REPORT
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 161,374
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 154,596
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 142,142
- Alzheimer’s disease: 116,103
- Diabetes: 80,058
- Influenza and pneumonia: 51,537
- Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,046
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,965
The list can appear informative, but more to the point, the CDC’s statistics are used to allocate staggering amounts of money to fund research targeting the top-listed causes of death.
The CDC does not list the actual third leading cause of death
The American public may not be aware of omission on the CDC’s mortality lists. The CDC, despite urging from world-renowned Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers, does not include the true third leading cause of death. In a landmark study, Johns Hopkins medical research team revealed that medical errors are the true third leading cause of mortality. Their eight-year study showed approximately 250,000 people die each year from medical mistakes—a number that is 155% higher than the CDC’s third-place listing of 160,000 accident-related deaths.