1 Zero-$ Healing 2 Stress 3 Eye Site 4 EMF & Vaccines 5 Air & Mycotoxins 6 Fear & Pain 7 Practitioners
Diseases of Exotic Animals: Medical and Surgical Management Book by Joel D. Wallach
How to Eliminate EMFs So You Can Sleep, Focus, and
Encyclopedia of the World: Diseases of Exotic Animals: Medical & Surgical Management Book by Joel D. Wallach
Dead Doctors Don't Lie,=Epigenetics, Let's Play Doctor,-Let's Play Herbal Doctor,=Passport to Aromatherapy,=Truth About Nutrition ::
Dr. Joel Wallach Nutrition > Hell's Kitchen > Rebound fx for Athletics & Everyone Else > Dr. Wallach Nutrients > Dead Athletes Don't Lie
7 hours of healing sleep in 20 minutes Dr. Leonard Caldwell's Stress Reduction Package
Dr. Leonard Coldwell Leading Cancer Cure M.D. says Hemp Seeds is the cure for cancer & best colon cleanser, EVER!
Laura Koniver, MD............... ..EMF Freedom .com ....... DiscoverMMS.com...Report. .Miracle 2 Home.. .Natural Action Technologies..Go2 Mission
NOTE: All Saving The World Together, Ministers of Love, Good Samaritan Family Neighborhood Ministers' production of health products and or services must meet or exceed those set by Dr. Joel Wallach & Youngevity Scientist for their production of products & services. Such as all oils for consumption must be produced in such a way as to prevent oxidation before consumption by (in) the body.
The Testimonies and Works of the Following have contributed the the Law that the only Therapy STWT Funds
are to be used for is Reality Therapy / Choice Theory or Counseling taught by William Glasser & Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy by qualified Counselors. (Be sure to visit "Am I Am I Believing A Lie .com" a do it yourself
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & listen to the following Cognitive Behavioral Therapy videos & visit
Julia Kristina Cognitive Therapy website.
Dr. Nail McLaren Fred A. Baughman Jr. MD Dr. William Glasser Dr. Gary Kohls Peter Breggin MD
Reality Therapy is the method of counseling that Dr. Glasser has been teaching since 1965. Reality therapy is firmly based on choice theory and its successful application is dependent on a strong understanding of choice theory. Reality therapy training is available to anyone…the first step in learning this tool is to enroll in a Basic Intensive Training.
Since unsatisfactory or non-existent connections with people we need are the source of almost all human problems, the goal of reality therapy is to help people reconnect. To create a connection between people, the reality therapy counselor, teacher or manager will:
- Focus on the present and avoid discussing the past because all human problems are caused by unsatisfying present relationships.
- Avoid discussing symptoms and complaints as much as possible since these are the ways that counselees choose to deal with unsatisfying relationships.
- Understand the concept of total behavior, which means focus on what counselees can do directly – act and think. Spend less time on what they cannot do directly; that is, change their feelings and physiology. Feelings and physiology can be changed, but only if there is a change in the acting and thinking.
- Avoid criticizing, blaming and/or complaining and help counselees to do the same. By doing this, they learn to avoid some extremely harmful external control behaviors that destroy relationships.
- Remain non-judgmental and non-coercive, but encourage people to judge all they are doing by the choice theory axiom: Is what I am doing getting me closer to the people I need? If the choice of behaviors is not working, then the counselor helps clients find new behaviors that lead to a better connection.
- Teach counselees that legitimate or not, excuses stand directly in the way of their making needed connections.
- Focus on specifics. Find out as soon as possible who counselees are disconnected from and work to help them choose reconnecting behaviors. If they are completely disconnected, focus on helping them find a new connection.
- Help them make specific, workable plans to reconnect with the people they need, and then follow through on what was planned by helping them evaluate their progress. Based on their experience, counselors may suggest plans, but should not give the message that there is only one plan. A plan is always open to revision or rejection by the counselee.
- Be patient and supportive but keep focusing on the source of the problem – the disconnectedness. Counselees who have been disconnected for a long time will find it difficult to reconnect. They are often so involved in the symptom they are choosing that they have lost sight of the fact that they need to reconnect. Help them to understand, through teaching them choice theory and encouraging them to read the book, Choice Theory: A New Psychology of Personal Freedom, that whatever their complaint, reconnecting is the best possible solution to their problem.
The untied states' 1st Constitutional
Establishment, Exclusively for Freedom through
Loving Ourselves, Loving One Another and Loving All Our Neighbors!
Where "We The People of Love" are "Saving The World Together". Site Map
If this has been helpful to you, please make a small affordable donation for us to continue & grow our work. Thank You & Be Blessed!!!!
Videos & Outside Materials in or linked to site are for general content, not for agreement with use of words, ideas, concepts or religion.
For Viewing, For Having, For Providing A Service to Us, You Agree, with Our Terms.