13 Reasons Why People Volunteer
Are You Ready? It's for You! It's for Love!
& It helps others to!
01. They, You have a personal connection to the
02. Volunteering Helps build a resume.
03. Volunteering Bridges the gap between yourself
04. Volunteering Is a good example for those you care about.
05. Volunteering Helps you meet motivated,
06. Volunteering Leads to other opportunities.
07. Volunteering Actuates the importance
of “Doing good”.
08. Volunteering Empowers Loving Yourself &
09. Volunteering is easier than ever.
10. Helps you get and or stay healthy.
11. Volunteering Builds
Community perspective & self-awareness.
12. Volunteering is healthy for you.
Studies show that volunteering reduces stress.
Helping others in need, takes your focus off of your own problems, giving you a perspective of how precious, how Valuable & Meaningful living a "Coherently Satisfying" life really is.
Many volunteers learn, while not being perfect, their life is a blessing to them and to others to be celebrated daily.
I believe this is a life
full of value and meaning, a life you want-a-live!
13. Many Countries
allow you to give 20-50% tax$ to your own ministry.